CARTA AROMATICA D'ERITREA BLU®
Blue Aromatic Paper of Eritrea
• Essence du Touareg •
More than eighty years after the creation of the Aromatic Paper of Eritrea, CASANOVA presents the Blue Aromatic Paper of Eritrea – Essence du Touareg, a fragrance whose formula was created in the Thirties by the pharmacist from Piacenza Vittoriano Casanova. The extraordinary fragrance based on Cedar Wood Essential Oil from the Atlas Mountains of Morocco, Lemon Essential Oil and Mediterranean Sweet Orange, combined with a touch of Patchouly from Malacca evokes the free spirit of mind and soul of the Touareg, the Berber population of the Sahara.
Worshiped as sacred since the Babylonian era, dating back to 2250 BC, the Cedar tree, symbolized strength, magic, vital energy and immortality, and represented the first of the seven perfumes of Mesopotamia. He was considered the tree of revelation, capable of awakening man’s inner guidance in crucial circumstances.
Like all our products, Blue Aromatic Paper of Eritrea – Essence du Touareg is handcrafted with non-artificial pure natural essential oils to give off its intense, warm and balsamic scent, with delicate woody notes.
- Superb aromatic sticks* 16 cm long born from the skilled hands of masters of this ancient art which have manually blended the Blue Aromatic Essence of […]
- Triangles of pure cellulose soaked in the Blue Aromatic Essence of Eritrea, which makes these car air freshener absolutely natural, minimizing the risks of discomfort and malaise […]
- Clear glass jar that recalls the ancient bottles used by pharmacies at the beginning of the 20th century, containing 100ml of Blue Aromatic Essence of Eritrea […]
- Transparent PET bottle containing 250ml of Blue Aromatic Essence of Eritrea, which allows to recharge our Bamboo Stick Diffuser more than once. 1 flacon FOR RETAILERS: […]
- Practical 100ml non-aerosol spray to perfume your rooms. A cloud of inebriating poetry will spread in the air magically conquering your senses. 1 non-aerosol spray